What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Pidjengirl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm just about to dye my hair. Will post pics later....if it comes out ok lol.

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
I did, thanks. I scarfed down some ice cream and then left the house and saw a utility crew as I was driving away. When I got home, everything was restored, except now I have to reset all the clocks that don't run on batteries (or let them keep blinking till I'm driven insane).

Nothing like the inconvenience of a power outage to make me appreciate the things I normally take for granted. I kept walking into rooms and automatically flipping on light switches and such.

And get more ice cream! Lol=)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preparing menus for the Christening of my grandson tomorrow. I hate hate that! Me, grandfather? My nephew got married at a very young age. I need all my sharp knife, herbs and spices, seasonings and pots. I start cooking by 3am. By the way, I'm still on my 30's.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
Preparing menus for the Christening of my grandson tomorrow. I hate hate that! Me, grandfather? My nephew got married at a very young age. I need all my sharp knife, herbs and spices, seasonings and pots. I start cooking by 3am. By the way, I'm still on my 30's.

So you are on track to becoming a GGFather Quake! :)

We love our great niece, she is a cutie, a real heart melter. It's good to see 2nd generation babies etc, as you can entertain them, and then hand them back.

Enjoy, old chap. ;)

However, I sympathise with the hard work and preps. My wife is exhausted, and with a severe back ache after our entertaining 2 sets of people in a week. A great niece will be with us this weekend, up from college in Brighton. I'm meeting her in London to spend an afternoon as tourists, while my poor wife has more time to rest. I love showing family and visitors around London.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Last edited:

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would do this again and anytime. Filipinos do congregate in the kitchen most of the time. That's what keeps the bonding stronger. Especially with ice cold beer.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, that was interesting. Loads of fossils cleaned and painted and laid out in the lab. Loads of tidying up and taking all my school lesson planning paraphernalia. I had to do 3 trips from the car, just for that.
Oh, I live here in Somerset, in the south of England near Dorset/Devon/Cornwall. Easy distance to all the beaches in the south west of England. The best area to live in. I'm biased lol.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Well, that was interesting. Loads of fossils cleaned and painted and laid out in the lab. Loads of tidying up and taking all my school lesson planning paraphernalia. I had to do 3 trips from the car, just for that.
Oh, I live here in Somerset, in the south of England near Dorset/Devon/Cornwall. Easy distance to all the beaches in the south west of England. The best area to live in. I'm biased lol.

Isn't it known as the Jurassic Coast and it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site?

The Archangel

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lyme Regis is, but my area is beautiful too! Stourhead is nearby.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You should bring your class here, Hayles. Probably impractical, but central Alberta is dinosaur country.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great! Coming soon! We had a great guide yesterday and he was showing us an ammonite which was sticking out of the cliff just waiting to drop. Great excitement! Every time we go to the beach, something finds it way into my beach bag. Be it shells, pebbles etc...

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I can just imagine the scene at Calgary Airport.

"you CANNOT board with a Tyrannosaurus Rex in your hand luggage, madam."

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Damn! That sure would kill my buzz! T-Rex is my favourite.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts