What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
mothers day was March 18th here this year.

Oh so I was wrong that Mother's day isn't universal with others. Wonder if there are other specific national holidays that occur that the dates are different. We also have a grandparents day also, but can never remember that date.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh so I was wrong that Mother's day isn't universal with others. Wonder if there are other specific national holidays that occur that the dates are different. We also have a grandparents day also, but can never remember that date.
hmmm pretty sure we don't have a grandparents day here.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
hmmm pretty sure we don't have a grandparents day here.

leelai said:
Neither do we! Not an official one anyway!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Must be a USA thing--though I don't think many people realize that there is such a day. Should be though, because there's a lot of grandparents out there. We call our grandma-Lola and grandpa-Lolo.

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Day 2 of the "Admiral's Garage Sale."
image-2829257470.jpg

Sadly people don't know high art at a bargain price when they see it.
image-2942869278.jpg

I'm holding out for 25 cents. Anything less is a crime.

AA

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Never heard of Grandparents Day anywhere, but it couldn't hurt the greeting card industry. (OK, that's cynical of me. But there's probably a Cynics Day, too, though I have yet to receive my greeting card for that.)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just come back from a combined Fathers day tea and a 29th wedding anniversary for my sister-in-law. We had scones, cream, jam, strawberries, sandwiches cakes and loads of other things too numerous to mention

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts