What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Listening to Chinese talk radio, streamed via TuneIn Radio app. Waiting for my Galaxy Note to charge, grrr.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lol-I thought you got that all fired up last night!

It came only partly charged and ran out quickly. Had to recharge, then I couldn't wait for full charge and started using it again. There are some things that are annoying, but I already love it. I can see why Android users complain about iDevices being more limiting in comparison, but iOS also has some great features I've gotten used to that I'm missing. Maybe I'll discover them on the Note, too. I'm still figuring things out.

Ordered a case while listening to radio and waiting for it to charge. And I read that you can buy replaceable batteries, so that's promising. Apparently some cheap batteries will fail quickly or maybe fry your phone, so must read up before buying extras. Don't want phone flambé, lol.

Last edited:

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My dad keeps on remodeling the house and my mom keeps on rearranging her stuff. I'm looking for my misplaced items. Migraine!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Listening to Ronan Keating and eating nougat

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
5555? I have to be honest, I didn't know what you meant at first. I thought it was something to do with your name! Am I really at 5555? I've been on here for over a year. I see Tim Spracklen is the top poster at the moment.
Right now, I'm watching my girls play Wii super mario. Drinking tea with hubby and watching the rain outside the window.

Last edited:

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oo eck! Does this mean I am a chatterbox? For goodness sake, don't tell Gabriel1. He will slaughter me! He loves to tease!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Pressing my finger to the side of my nose and totally agreeing with you! Hee Hee. Queen of chat! Sigh! It's great to have so many friends on here though, isn't it?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oops thanks AA. I was busy putting up the washing

Most reactions

Latest posts