What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's a long haul. Where to where?
AA

Home.

Started in Nanaimo, Vancouver Island, stopped in Abbotsford for a lump of dead cow at the Keg (highly recommended). Started snowing as I hit the Coquihalla. That was entertaining. It was snowing pretty hard after Kamloops, so I followed a couple of trucks to Tete Jaune Cache and let them break a trail for me. Snowed hard through the Mount Robson and Jasper parks. By the time I hit Hinton I was exhausted so I crashed out in the car for a couple of hours, then hit Tim Hortons for some wake-up juice. Left the snow behind just outside Hinton and got into Edmonton without incident. Back to work on Monday. Suppose I'll be back up in northern BC.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
CAA must have a medal for that.
AA

lol.

The distance would have been easy, as I'm well used to that, but the snow made it difficult. At times it had the strange effect of making me think I was standing still when in fact I was doing 100km/h.

Well, soon be summer now. The grass is actually green on Vancouver Island, so we have something to look forward to in central Alberta.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's quite a drive home Kevin!

It's worth it, leelai. Western Canada is beautiful. In the last week I've seen parts of the country I'd never been to, had my sunglasses destroyed by a huge, bright blue parrot, forgotten about work completely and generally had a good time.

If I'd had any sense I would have broken the trip and stayed in a hotel, but I'm comfortable with long distances so I decided to one-hit the trip. I had my wife and son in the car so my usual reckless behavior was out of the window. Their safety is my #1 priority.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Messing with my new Samsung Galaxy Note. First Android phone, so learning.

iluvmyipad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Messing with my new Samsung Galaxy Note. First Android phone, so learning.

How do you like the galaxy note? I saw it in the AT&T store, very nice phone. Do you like the size? The screen is awesome.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you like the galaxy note? I saw it in the AT&T store, very nice phone. Do you like the size? The screen is awesome.

Love the screen size. Trying to learn how to use it. More to learn than with iPhone. I'm like a pig on skates right now, adjusting.

windrider07

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL what is March Madness....I'm too busy nowadays to follow sports either...well at least in Kansas.

Most reactions

Latest posts