What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
:-(

image.jpg

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm afraid the app is broken, and will remain so for a while. The alternatives are to use the website in Safari, or the Tapatalk app.

As for Safari, the web site works far better than it did under the old software. Add the link to your home screen for quick access.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Getting frustrated! I'm going to feed the chickens!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
How flipping irritating this web browser forum is now , I usually use all available tabs in safari and now I need to open another just for a forum which had a perfectly working 'App' before !

WHY MUCK AROUND WITH SOMETHING that didn't need fixing , EXCEPTIONALLY ANNOYING NOW .
Looks like my post count is going to take a nose dive because of this stupidity and my visits will be few until someone pulls their finger out and sorts this idiocy and get the app back up and running , we should be moving forward NOT back !!!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
How flipping irritating this web browser forum is now , I usually use all available tabs in safari and now I need to open another just for a forum which had a perfectly working 'App' before !

WHY MUCK AROUND WITH SOMETHING that didn't need fixing , EXCEPTIONALLY ANNOYING NOW .
Looks like my post count is going to take a nose dive because of this stupidity and my visits will be few until someone pulls their finger out and sorts this idiocy and get the app back up and running , we should be moving forward NOT back !!!
If you don't like the website, then use Tapatalk. It's an app, and you can use it almost the same way as you did with the iPF app. This is what it looks like (see screenshot). I prefer the website, though. If you get used to it, it's very easy navigating through it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 77

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I must admit as a dedicated app user, it is really annoying especially not knowing why the app didn't work? No warning? It took me a week to realise I had to go onto website to find out why? I kept getting parse error and off I went to do something else until the next time. Sigh! I do hope it gets fixed. We forum users have different needs and I've never been a website fan. The app was just so quick and easy. Rant over too! ;(

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I agree , this forum is supposed to be an IPAD forum , so you'd think that with it being an IPAD forum that the whole purpose for its usability and access would be via an APP , I know ! It's crazy I guess , and silly to think that the reason we use our iPads so well is actually via apps , so I guess its naive of me to get used to using an app only to find someone wants to live in the dark ages and go back on EVERYTHING this forum works towards , I guess its crazy to actually expect a forum that talks and discusses ' APPS ' to actually have one themselves !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Using a browser is highly annoying , maybe then EVERY app dev should close down apps and go via a browser ??????! ( sarc ) , defeats the object !

And just from writing this I've accidentally clicked on stupid menus at the bottom , NO THIS IS NOT BETTER THAN THE APP!!!!!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
LOL! You made me laugh! Ha ha ha. Yes, I totally agree but having been on here way too long... Been there done that! It will come right. It's called patience? Hee hee. I still don't know how to upload a photo. Help? Please? Pretty please???

Most reactions