What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Samana

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still listening to music while trying to come up with things that would make the movie even better, such as a ginormous telescope, a plane crash, explosions, sound effects, the works.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just finished painting the set for the movie. Now while we're waiting for it to dry, we're going to actually start the movie.

Is this movie the book I am reading? ;)

Peace begins with a smile. :)
M Teresa

Drew wal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ready to hit the sack , tiring day :-( just enjoying a few moments peace , washing machine wurring away in the background but the rest of the house is asleep .
Looking forward to waking up and seeing my little boy before I go out , only get to see him for 1/2 hour in the morning before I go , & then he's in bed when I return :-( . He's such a cute little guy :/)

Sent from my awesome iPhone 5S 64gb Gold using ipf

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
they sure do grow up.I'm trying to wrap my head around Xmas at my daughters instead of here at home.Then again I did my own 1st Christmas for 13 guests at age 17.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When I was 22 I had to cook my first christmas turkey! When it was time to take it out of oven, I brought it out and it had exploded because I STUFFED it with too much stuffing! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts