What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Well, Tlbaker--what up...what's your new Sign line, eh?

New sign line? Well, it might be shorter as I had to exchange my iPad today before the warranty expired (I actually have a year and 101 days - whew...) so I had to retype it. iCloud is my best friend right now :O. It put everything back on my clean new iPad. I tried to see if I could get the New iPad but no go. I did get an upgraded iPod last year only because I had an old 80GB classic and they didn't make it anymore so I got the 120GB instead. I also paid for that one too so I am sure that made a difference also I don't think they made the 120 anymore either. I would have been willing to drop a few $$$ for the new iPad along with my 2 trade in. Both pads are still in commission so no go and if they didn't have the VZR wireless pad I would have had to wait instead of getting new one OR would I have...

No worriers. It feels new, maybe psycho semantic lol!!

Sent from my Black Verizon 64GB iPad 2 in NYC Using using iPF

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
New sign line? Well, it might be shorter as I had to exchange my iPad today before the warranty expired (I actually have a year and 101 days - whew...) so I had to retype it. iCloud is my best friend right now :O. It put everything back on my clean new iPad. I tried to see if I could get the New iPad but no go. I did get an upgraded iPod last year only because I had an old 80GB classic and they didn't make it anymore so I got the 120GB instead. I also paid for that one too so I am sure that made a difference also I don't think they made the 120 anymore either. I would have been willing to drop a few $$$ for the new iPad along with my 2 trade in. Both pads are still in commission so no go and if they didn't have the VZR wireless pad I would have had to wait instead of getting new one OR would I have...

No worriers. It feels new, maybe psycho semantic lol!!

Seriously, you ipad is out of commission? Sorry to hear that. Hope that it works out for you--the new one anyways.

Yes the signature line is what I was referring to. Mine-the purple "loving my ipad..."

We figured you'd want to do a commemoration to IPF or something!!! ;)

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Seriously, you ipad is out of commission? Sorry to hear that. Hope that it works out for you--the new one anyways.

Yes the signature line is what I was referring to. Mine-the purple "loving my ipad..."

We figured you'd want to do a commemoration to IPF or something!!! ;)

It's good now. It was working before just the yellow in the corners. Glad they didn't give me a hard time about exchanging. And NO I will not whine about not getting the New iPad all over the forum lol!!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It's good now. It was working before just the yellow in the corners. Glad they didn't give me a hard time about exchanging. And NO I will not whine about not getting the New iPad all over the forum lol!!

So what will you put in your sign line?

OP
tlbaker

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
So what will you put in your sign line?

Not sure, I am too lazy to get on the site to add anything lol!! Was just wondering. Will look at it tomorrow.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
tlbaker said:
Not sure, I am too lazy to get on the site to add anything lol!! Was just wondering. Will look at it tomorrow.

I love your avatar, it's, um, Miles isn't i(?), he has to be the most contented puppy I have ever seen.

I'm iPadding in bed in the early hours, it's all quiet outside!

The Archangel

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Make it a cancerous smile Fleur. Hope I infected everyone to smile and be thankful that everyone here is healthy, happy, loved, and successful.

Most reactions

Latest posts