What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fixing dinner of corn on the cob, green beans cooked with bacon and onion, watermelon, and kohlrabi.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not one dish, but all for dinner. I love summer and farmers' markets!

Ok...LOL...I was wondering how the watermelon would fit together with the corn and bacon!!

I love our Farmer's Market in town as well!! Love buying local goods from our farmers!

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm reading the threads, and enjoying the humour, foods chat etc.

I'm still feeling replete from yesterday's BBQ. BBQ was lit and, after 3 goes took, ran well but wasn't used! It kept us warm though. :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Err! Wasn't used? Why? I love my BBQ's Richard! It looked like you were all set to go? Didn't you have firelighters?

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Err! Wasn't used? Why? I love my BBQ's Richard! It looked like you were all set to go? Didn't you have firelighters?

It fired up OK and took well, after the 3rd dose of gel. The briquettes are old, but dry. The supposedly part cooked food for the BBQ ended up fully cooked and too tender for the BBQ. It was a shame, so better luck next time. :)

Also, I need some BBQ tools for holding and turning the food, as against putting our oven fittings to use :p

Last edited:

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It fired up OK and took well, after the 3rd dose of gel. The briquettes are old, but dry. The supposedly part cooked food for the BBQ ended up fully cooked and too tender for the BBQ. It was a shame, so better luck next time. :)

Also, I need some BBQ tools for holding and turning the food, as against putting our oven fittings to use :O

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bad luck. Rainy day today and we have our two day sports day starting today. I'm going to get wet?

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Bad luck. Rainy day today and we have our two day sports day starting today. I'm going to get wet?

Will water sports feature, more by accident than by design?

Hope the days go well.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, I don't think we are swimming but that's only because I help run the track events and wouldn't know. I'll go check out the schedule.
Nope. No swimming. I wonder whether the budget is too tight this year. We have struggled financially this year and last. We have to compete with 5 other schools and two of those are private. There is just not enough students to go around in the country.

Last edited:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Also, I need some BBQ tools for holding and turning the food, as against putting our oven fittings to use :O

If possible, I recommend switching to a gas grill. We have a gas hookup to the grill at our primary home, and my husband uses refillable gas tanks at our other home. It makes for much more convenient grilling and cleanup than briquettes, so we grill more, and on the fly, because it fires right up. It's also easier to control the cooking temperature.

Love gas fireplaces, too. Flip a switch and there's a fire. Flip off, and no cleanup.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We are watching the ITV News showing the first of the overseas athletes arriving at Heathrow for the Olympics.

Most reactions

Latest posts