What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Hayles66 said:
Oh good, some people, when you mention cootie teams get very umm, animalistic and OTT. How is the match going? I'm watching a film.

Yeah It's not bad. My friend has just gone home from mine in London to Middlesbrough so that's why I'm watching it really. Just to give him stick if they lose, but they are winning 0-3 at the moment.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
You'll note that I refrained from making any comment........but it won't last!

The Archangel

Aww heck (see I've changed it from hell) I didn't see that, I am seriously falling out with my autocorrect.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Kieranbowley said:
Yeah It's not bad. My friend has just gone home from mine in London to Middlesbrough so that's why I'm watching it really. Just to give him stick if they lose, but they are winning 0-3 at the moment.

Funny, but my hubby does exactly the same thing, interesting mate syndrome. You will notice I have a shadow, who continuously mocks my autocorrect spelling. If you see me misspell it is the iPad autocorrect and not me, I don't notice it until too late.

Kieranbowley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.XBLN.net
Hayles66 said:
Funny, but my hubby does exactly the same thing, interesting mate syndrome. You will notice I have a shadow, who continuously mocks my autocorrect spelling. If you see me misspell it is the iPad autocorrect and not me, I don't notice it until too late.

Yea it is rather amusing. Typical British jumping on every mistake ;)

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dory said:
In Hawaii! Going home tomorrow though.

Try boracay here in our country (philippines). Its the best place for summer..all the sexy bodies! Hehehe:)

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Charging my iphone 3gs it has the worst battery life of any phone I have had :( charging it 2-3 times every day.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
I am now playing with my new iPhone. Goodbye Android and 3 battery changes a day.

Hi Katrina, congratulations on your new iphone, is it iphone4?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Hi Katrina, congratulations on your new iphone, is it iphone4?

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Yeppers! We just switched from Verizon to AT&T. I haven't activated yet because I am waiting on my husband to get home in case our old phones get disconnected before I'm ready. I am loving this phone so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts