What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just finished setting up my to do list for today in Pocket Informant for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow. Now I need to get off my ass and tackle said to do list.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
I just finished setting up my to do list for today in Pocket Informant for my daughter's birthday party tomorrow. Now I need to get off my ass and tackle said to do list.

Oh, wonderful, hope you enjoy party like my daughter enjoyed hers last Sunday. How old is she, mine was 13.

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oh, wonderful, hope you enjoy party like my daughter enjoyed hers last Sunday. How old is she, mine was 13.

She just turned 2 on Thursday. We are entering birthday season at our house. My next one is my oldest daughter who will be 4 on June 12 and my stepson will be 16 on July 2.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
She just turned 2 on Thursday. We are entering birthday season at our house. My next one is my oldest daughter who will be 4 on June 12 and my stepson will be 16 on July 2.

They can be adorable one minute and then utter monsters the next.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
They can be adorable one minute and then utter monsters the next.

I'm so glad my monsters are grown now for the new venture my Grand babe Layne one month old yesterday in his eater out fit I got him!

Attachments

• image-1381138571.png
    image-1381138571.png
    430 KB · Views: 132
OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good karma said:
Wish your daughter recovers fully soon.

As for me just got up and played tradevnations, telling you this game is addictive

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Goodkarma, add me on trade nations!! Hahaha.. Love that game! My username is paulandrewtan

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Crap, tomorrow's sunday and still have work from 9 to 9:(

And still, cant get my eyes off to rest. This ipad is really bad for my health.. Hehehe.

Hope soon comes an app that really puts the user to sleep in an instant from its lullaby sound.. There goes my wild imaginations again.:)

OP
P

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Loraco said:
I'm so glad my monsters are grown now for the new venture my Grand babe Layne one month old yesterday in his eater out fit I got him!

Oh my.. He's priceless loraco.. Really love babies. Except when they poop

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:
Goodkarma, add me on trade nations!! Hahaha.. Love that game! My username is paulandrewtan

Done it, cant wait to see your nation, well done on doing level 30, i am on level 21! and just got the castle today, so no money :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
pastan said:
Oh my.. He's priceless loraco.. Really love babies. Except when they poop

And he dose poop a lot my daughter is always posting poop mishaps on facebook!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Loraco said:
And he dose poop a lot my daughter is always posting poop mishaps on facebook!

Ha ha. Priceless. He won't be that cute for long, you will turn around and teenage years will be upon you. Treasure those baby years Loraco.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Ha ha. Priceless. He won't be that cute for long, you will turn around and teenage years will be upon you. Treasure those baby years Loraco.

Oh I will I still remember my babys as babys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions