What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the peel and stick decals for?

W4KRR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new iPad came with two peel and stick Apple logos on a piece of paper. They're white, and larger than the black logo that's on the back of the iPad. What are they for? I didn't see anything about them in the manual.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I gave them to my friend's grandkids who love to maul things with excessive use of stickers. LOL

Hollybry

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Your car, so you can advertise to any would be thieves that you may have an iPad, iPod, or Mac computer inside....

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do what you like with them, if you got nowhere to stick them on, then may as well throw them away in the bin.

As some of the other members have already suggested, do whatever you want with them, give them to your kids if you have any, stick them on your Dell computer or whatever non-Apple computer you have, stick them on your car and brag you're an Apple user. Stick them on your books, bags, on the back of your iPad if you want a bigger logo than the one already on the iPad, stick them on your bedroom door.

It's up to you.

I haven't used mine, just left them in the box.

OP
W

W4KRR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, bottom line; they aren't for use on the iPad, they're just something they give to stick wherever you want. :eek:

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So, bottom line; they aren't for use on the iPad, they're just something they give to stick wherever you want. :eek:

You got it, well more or less, yes, you can stick them wherever you want, but you can still use them on the back of your iPad if you want a bigger Apple logo, but yes, otherwise just use them wherever you like in general.

What did you do with your stickers when you were a kid? Just be a kid again and do what you want with your stickers.

blackpawn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.blackpawn.com
if you poke your eye with something sharp and need to contain the mess as you go to the emergency room you just peel off one of those apple stickers and affix it to your face. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts