What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are the cool things that apple ipad 1 can do?

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't think I know everything I need to about iPad so can u tell me some cool things bout it?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your iPad is GPS equipped I like to go to Maps, because it's integrated with Google Street View. You can see exactly where you are. Creepy - or what?

Or type 'Where am I' into the Google search box in Safari

Tim

OP
B

Bribrianna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tim SPRACKLEN said:
If your iPad is GPS equipped I like to go to Maps, because it's integrated with Google Street View. You can see exactly where you are. Creepy - or what?

Or type 'Where am I' into the Google search box in Safari

Tim

Cool :) thanks Tim

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

wouldn't it be even cooler if the data want from a couple of years ago.

Yes - when I look at my house I can see a car in the drive that I sold several years ago....but I guess the cost of keeping it up-to-date is just too much for even Google....

Tim

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Even with wifi only you can locate your home in maps and see your home and street.

Reaction score
For me one of my favorite features built in is screen shots. Hold the power and home buttons for about a second and it takes a picture of whatever is on the screen at the time. I really like that for when my toddler makes drawings on it. I can save them ,email them, etc
Star Walk for night sky gazing app is a lot of fun to use as well but the screen shot is my favorite

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved
Sent from my iPad

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Screenshots is one of my favorites, too. And I would not have known about it if I hadn't been reading this forum.

Dawgluver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still loving the IP 1. Plenty fast, and have no interest in seeing my ugly mug (or anyone else's) on Skype or something with a camera.

iPad fan, Discuss Cooking, Walgreens, Atomic Web. All the Angry Birds, all the story game apps. Drawing apps, note taking, music ,movies, tv shows, too many to mention!

I love this little guy!

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts