What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multi iPads all seeing the same thing?

firemanli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I think it would be really cool if I could have multi iPads all linked together viewing the same thing from one master iPad. Can this be done?

IE:
What I am thinking is this. Let's say I am giving a presentation on a product to a small group. I had out a couple of iPads to the participants and I then control what they see on the iPad from a master iPad.

Dannyboy85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like a good idea for an app! Haven't seen one like that in the app store yet tho.. I think the closest you will get is just create a presentation and load it so they can flip thru the slides with you.

bclifford

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello,

I think it would be really cool if I could have multi iPads all linked together viewing the same thing from one master iPad. Can this be done?

IE:
What I am thinking is this. Let's say I am giving a presentation on a product to a small group. I had out a couple of iPads to the participants and I then control what they see on the iPad from a master iPad.

Any luck finding a solution?

Most reactions