What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

what are the best torrent apps to use with ipad/iphone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
There aren't any. But "some people" may like to use iTeleport or LogMeIn Ignition to control a remote PC doing the dirty work.

sweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeabuthere are a few jail broken apps that you can usemto torrent things

sweet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry atill not very good at typing on my iPad lol

dcv1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
why use the iPad for torrents anyway?
there is NO torrent app for the iPad mate!!!
you have your PC/Mac to do that i guess.

Fear_No_Apple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Google knows more than me so I thought that I would share it's knowledge with those that have a difficult time typing or searching. ;) Just two apps and the Fijian one looks lovely swell indeed; that is if you are a sinner and need such a thing. Just take a bite it won't hurt you. :p:D:p

hxxp://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=80182
hxxps://web.utorrent.com/

Last edited:

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Discussion about piracy on this forum is not allowed and being rude is also not acceptable Finally this thread is 2 years old so it is now closed.

Please note the rules below were added after this thread was started.

15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

15.1 Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither condones nor supports it in any way. Jail breaking and hacking does NOT equal stealing or pirating!

15.2. Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning. A second warning may lead to an immediate ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts