What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What apps have you downloaded since jail breaking iPad2?

andrewhtf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Serious. i only use it for phone calls, sms, net-surfing and some reading. didnt do much else.

i was on Android earlier - HTC Desire. Never considered any Apple products. but the battery life on that Desire is poor, and i find myself increasingly wanting a larger display so a smartphone with anything lesser than 5-inches is no longer sufficient for me. so got the ipad because of the battery life and the 9-inch screen.

however I had data package on top of my voice sim and i dont want to spend more to get a data-only sim for use in ipad and carry a phone along. so swapping the sim between phone and ipad kinda troublesome so when iphoneislam came out with phoneit, that seals the deal pretty much. and hey, the battery life is wonderful compared to an iphone4 for doing the same thing! :D

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts