What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What app to purchase that would allow me to print through WIFI

DaneSullivan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Bought a HP Photosmart C4780 wireless printer and was told by the store that I would be able print straight from my iPad 2 to it. Well I didn't know you needed the AirPrint printer to do that. But the more I look around it appears that I may be able to do it without having to buy a new printer cuz they won't let me return this one. Could someone please tell me a app that will allow me to print from iPad to printer without a computer present. I have Samsung 4G LTE Verizon Hotspot that is how I get access to the internet at the park I run. can someone please help me choose the right one so I don't waste any money. thank you purchase

Biggysmallz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This printing straight from the Ipad really is a mess. Before, I am nto sure if it is Airprint, I was able to print directly from my ipad to printer via Document Downloader. Now I can't. I checked out Print N Share and you need to go through your Mac or PC to print for that.

Most reactions

Latest posts