What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What app lets you send anonomous emails (used to be in cydia) and its funny to use

therealriley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Was just browsing some emails and I came across an email I sent to my friend as a joke just after he jailbreaked his iPhone first time. I can't remember the name of the app now as it was on my old iPod touch.
I sent the following email to him and was able to send it from any email address I wanted too, so I chose apple to freak him out over jailbreaking lol
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont think we forgot about you too!

In accordance to apple corporation code of coduct 2006. You have commited the following offence:

MODIFYING OF IPHONE AND ILLEGAL APPLICATION USAGE

In accordance with our terms and conditions we have notified your carrier 'O2' of your activity and will cut your service with immediate effect.

Please contact www.o2.co.uk for more details.

Needless to say he sh*t himself (his words) lol

Most reactions

Latest posts