What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What accessory do you think you will need

JocK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rugged case

I will need some rugged hardshell case. Not sure which one I'll buy. Maybe something like [ame="http://www.amazon.com/OtterBox-Impact-Case-iPhone-Black/dp/B001KV2LK0/ref=pd_sim_dbs_cps_2"]this[/ame] if they scaled it up.

iamfudge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking forward to all the third party accessories to be out on April 3. A dock for sure, probably a bluetooth keyboard vrs. the dock keyboard.

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad genius dock

Looking forward to all the third party accessories to be out on April 3. A dock for sure, probably a bluetooth keyboard vrs. the dock keyboard.

he he so just wait a short time you will see our complete dock :D all our member will have the possibilities to pre-order at special price :p

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered the separate dock & keyboard.

I also ordered the apple case... it looks very functional...& I like the break-back design.

It also looks like you could dock it w/ the case still on... I am hoping the top flap will fold all the way back flat like a spiral notebook does.

The case does not seem to have a latch to keep it from opening up in a backpack.. that would be nice feature.

I would like to be able to personalize the case with my own artwork... & leave off or cover up that “please steal-me” apple logo (but thankfully the apple does not appear to glow)

rorschach23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i think some1 should make a dock that would allow u 2 charge while in landscape mode. u know, have it dock horizantally rather than vertically. that'd b very interesting 2 c. :D

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will definitely get the wireless bluetooth keyboard & am dying to find out any release date info for the USB camera adapter!

dks

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I called & asked apple if there was any difference between the USB cord/adapter that comes with the ipad & the one that is offered as an accessory.

The cord that comes with the ipad is 3’ long... that’s pretty short.... (as opposed to the 6’ long one sold as an accessory... $29 rather pricey for a cord/adapter).

Today, I got the wireless keyboard I ordered w/ the ipad last friday... looks like all the pieces/accessories are just going to straggle in over time.

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ipad cover

I ordered the separate dock & keyboard.

I also ordered the apple case... it looks very functional...& I like the break-back design.

It also looks like you could dock it w/ the case still on... I am hoping the top flap will fold all the way back flat like a spiral notebook does.

The case does not seem to have a latch to keep it from opening up in a backpack.. that would be nice feature.

I would like to be able to personalize the case with my own artwork... & leave off or cover up that “please steal-me†apple logo (but thankfully the apple does not appear to glow)

So just wait some day's to see our full collection of cover, you will surely discover one you will love

Isaac Newton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I NEED the camera USB connection. Which is confusingly unavailable on apple.com. I also will get the case that is equipped with the kickstand as well!

CanonicalKoi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered up a dock, an Apple case and a BT keyboard. I don't know if it counts as an accessory, but I also ordered a Booq Taipan Shadow vertical messenger bag that's supposed to fit the iPad. I think I'm set for awhile.

weerapat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.ipadtabletshop.net
I thinks the first accessories for me is

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Case/dp/B003CGMQ38%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJNAWV2JIIQRFN75Q%26tag%3Dipadtabletshop-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB003CGMQ38"]
31979u1QWBL.jpg
[/ame]

and

Apple iPad Sync & Charge USB Cable

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Apple-iPad-Charge-Cable-White/dp/B0036BNRGY%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJNAWV2JIIQRFN75Q%26tag%3Dipadtabletshop-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB0036BNRGY"]
31Ggmur5l-L.jpg
[/ame]

Most reactions

Latest posts