What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What accessory do you think you will need

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As all of us have different needing, what kind of accessory you think you will need immediately with the Ipad

if more than one witch one is the first you will buy with the device :ipad-keyboard:

Attachments

• accessories_20100127.jpg
    accessories_20100127.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 517

AbblePC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The leather case as well as the charging dock, but hopefully will make use of my bluetooth aluminum Apple keyboard with the iPad.

If not I will get the dock with built in keyboard but was trying not to have two look alike keyboards but with my iMac already using the aluminum bluetooth it would have to share hmmmm.

Also looking for a small tote bag that will handle not only the iPad comfortably but also carry small tools and adapters without a ton of clutter I now have... I can dream can't I?

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The leather case as well as the charging dock, but hopefully will make use of my bluetooth aluminum Apple keyboard with the iPad.

If not I will get the dock with built in keyboard but was trying not to have two look alike keyboards but with my iMac already using the aluminum bluetooth it would have to share hmmmm.

Also looking for a small tote bag that will handle not only the iPad comfortably but also carry small tools and adapters without a ton of clutter I now have... I can dream can't I?
AbllePC, in fact the bag you are looking for it's like the one we have develop for Netbook but even we have for 10'' we need to adjust it as the thickness of the Ipad is smaller than a netbook

Concerning the leather Jacket it will be complicated but we are developing one with something will solve you're problem (let me keep some secret)

You're needing is really a common needing so don't think you are dreaming :)

Steppenroth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reread the question and changing the answer.

The keyboard, definitely the keyboard.

Last edited:

Gremlin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The 10W USB Power Adapter, VGA Adapter and Apple's leather case. I like the extra protection the Hard Candy case provides, but I love how Apple's case allows you to prop it up for both viewing and typing.

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hard Case

The 10W USB Power Adapter, VGA Adapter and Apple's leather case. I like the extra protection the Hard Candy case provides, but I love how Apple's case allows you to prop it up for both viewing and typing.

it will be not so easy to combine the '' Hard Candy case and allow you to prop it up, we already have a similar case fit for Ipad but honestly i didn't see how to combine both and let you have some space for carry small accessory in the case , but i admit this can be an interesting point ....

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will order a dock with keyboard.

Since I'm a cabinet maker I'll build a carrying case out of wood. Guess what species?

Applewood!:p

Stngray

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A couple docks, one for bedside and one for in the living room. And the apple folding case or something similar from a third party.

gpaisnd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 1st iPad accessory

I've already asked my wife if she thinks she can make me a case. If she can't then the proppable Apple case looks real good. After that, it will be whatever adapter I need to play a video on my tv.

jwookie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine will be Accessories

Apple Case
Bluetooth keyboard
LL Bean Sunwashed Canvas shoulder bag to carry it all in! (it has the old,distressed,
recession era, "I'm Poor" look, to deter muggers) LOL

I do like the look of the Hard Candy cases for some Bling, I'll get a few of those, since I'll be hiding the iPad in the distressed bag.

Jill

KiltedTim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll probably get the Apple case to start with. Maybe the camera connection kit at some point, but not right away. If I can find a reasonably priced set of bluetooth stereo headphones that doesn't sound like crap, I'd like a pair of those too.

Most reactions

Latest posts