What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the Tutorials & Guides Section

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi. Welcome to a new section of the forums dedicated to our growing list of tutorials and guides related to jailbreaking and hacking. We look forward to contributions from all our members!

For now we have moved the relevant existing stickies from the hacking section in here to get us started.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice! A good way to keep things from getting buried at the bottom of general threads!

Also, people who are too lazy to search (like me) can just come here!

OP
f4780y

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think this section is dead....

That's not very positive GS! It's only been alive for a week, and you're already pronouncing it dead!

The section is to store all our tutorials and guides in one place without having to have too many stickies in the main hacking section, so it's already fulfilling its job...

I for one am going to try and add some more guides whenever suitable subjects come up, but writing good quality guides takes a bit of time and effort. I don't expect we are going to get lots of new ones every week :)

Let's see how it goes...

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
That's not very positive GS! It's only been alive for a week, and you're already pronouncing it dead!

The section is to store all our tutorials and guides in one place without having to have too many stickies in the main hacking section, so it's already fulfilling its job...

I for one am going to try and add some more guides whenever suitable subjects come up, but writing good quality guides takes a bit of time and effort. I don't expect we are going to get lots of new ones every week :)

Let's see how it goes...

I know. Just, nobody posted in my thread or this one so I don't think anyone cares. But, yes if we could add some more tutorials than I think people would take notice.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just popped in to say, I care. I also read the thread. I'm looking for the tutorials on how to make a winterboard theme including the unlock slider. I'll have a lot of time on my hands once I retire, but tonight I have symphony rehearsal.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fid said:
Just popped in to say, I care. I also read the thread. I'm looking for the tutorials on how to make a winterboard theme including the unlock slider. I'll have a lot of time on my hands once I retire, but tonight I have symphony rehearsal.

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Note taken. :)

Most reactions