What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

catbalo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi every one
i just bought ipad two weeks ago and i jailbreak that with spirit
when i install app sync in cydia my ipad doesnt work and stuck in apple logo pleasssss help me

Last edited:

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But can you help me understand why I need iTunes to have a working iPad?

We had a saying in the army RTFQ I will not spell it out as I do not want to be barred.:D Read the the mans answer, You Do Not Need ITunes,but you do need Internet access.

Al Rogers

klusmire

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to plug in headphones

Does the iPad use a propritary headphone jack? I have a set of headphones & they go into the jack, but won't go in all the way. I don't want to force them in & break it. Do I need to buy an adapter?

lmsolove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Rotation Lock

My rotation lock is apparently on. A lock icon appears in the upper right corner of my iPAD any my screen will not rotate. Can anyone tell me how to turn it off?

Last edited:

lmsolove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the iPad use a propritary headphone jack? I have a set of headphones & they go into the jack, but won't go in all the way. I don't want to force them in & break it. Do I need to buy an adapter?
I have the same problem. Additionally, my earphones are not stereo in this less than full insertion. That doesn't seem right,

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My rotation lock is apparently on. A lock icon appears in the upper right corner of my iPAD any my screen will not rotate. Can anyone tell me how to turn it off?
Its right above the volume control. It should be in the up position (closest to the top of the iPad) for the rotation to work.

ipad.jpg

(You do know there is a user's manual for the iPad, right?)

Last edited:

lmsolove

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much. I apparently need to read things more closely. Where do I find the users manual so I can read it? FOUND IT, NEVERMIND!
Larry

Last edited:

Wilscott

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Help will not turn on or be recognized in itune acct

Hi My ipad 32gb 3g will not turn on. I connected it to my laptop and it is not recognized in my itune account. Will I have to return to the Apple store. Is is 6 weeks old.

Thanks

Eris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey I have a simple question :)

I have been able to send email from my iPad till this morning and I don't know what going on or why it doesn't work a MSG shows up and tell me that either my user name or my password are incorrect even that I'm sure that it is

I have tried delete my account and do it again, turn off my iPad but nothing changed

I can receive emails but can't send them it said that the smtp is either the user or password are incorrect
By the way I'm using hotmail , so help me pleas
:confused:

Comasigama

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do I delete email addresses. I'm sure the Ipad folks know some people change their email address. One of my friends did and now the name has two email addresses.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
help i messed with the voice setting and now I can't slide it open
Go to your computer on the Apple site and find the manual for the iPad. Then search for the commands in the accessibility section. If you triggered something you may find it there. If not an Apple store person will be able to help.
Then there's the dreaded reformat...

Daver F

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad Photos

Why does Itunes delete Apps on my iPad when syncing photos?

Most reactions

Latest posts