What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to the new iPad Help section!

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have email deactivated on my iPad2, yet every morning the daily groupon deal is there in a little box on my screen. No emails come in, not even the Groupon deal, so why does the little Groupon box show up? How is this even possible?

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i had some of that come in with a stupid game i bought. i deleted the game and it went away. you should try to figure out whitch one by deleting things until it goes away. you can always reload the apps that you want, after you disappear the nasty one...i too keep my emails off, except when i want a link someone sends".........

my homepage is a cardboard sign, send money......

Andres94

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello im having trouble trying to download .srt files, each time that I found this kind of file I click on it and it show me all the subtitles but i cant download it as a file I al ready try with filer, my media and downloader apps but its the same I visualize the sub but I cant download it, someone know how to download it?

MoneyGuy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
i had some of that come in with a stupid game i bought. i deleted the game and it went away. you should try to figure out whitch one by deleting things until it goes away. you can always reload the apps that you want, after you disappear the nasty one...i too keep my emails off, except when i want a link someone sends".........

I don't know how an app that has nothing to do with Groupon would make the daily Groupon deal appear on my device. Maybe I'll just put up with the small inconvenience.

charmer71

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi everybody, i need the help, well i am new to the ipad and only today i got my first ipad, i dont know how to start up the ipad, i tried to start, it shows an icon for itunes in the centre and usb cable on the screen. i dont know whats the next procedure. please help

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
charmer71 said:
hi everybody, i need the help, well i am new to the ipad and only today i got my first ipad, i dont know how to start up the ipad, i tried to start, it shows an icon for itunes in the centre and usb cable on the screen. i dont know whats the next procedure. please help

Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes downloaded on your computer then connect your iPad to your computer with the lead that came with the iPad. You then just follow the instructions.

The Archangel

nckiwis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
I have just bought an iPad, but am not very technologically minded and wondered if someone could help me with a problem I can't seem to solve myself.
It seems stuck on a picture of a USB connection with an arrow pointing to the iTunes icon. I have turned it on and off, charged it, refrained from throwing it. And cannot find the manual. Can anyone help me? Please????

SturgisK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We have created a new section dedicated to iPad Support! Please use this section if your having a problem with your iPad, stuck, don't understand something, or just need help setting something up. The iPadForums.net community is here to help!
My library offers ebooks but requires adobe software "flash reader.". When u try to download, it says "Apple restrictions prevent download"

Is there any alternative, or is Apple developing a way to access library ebooks?

There's nothing quite like free books.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SturgisK said:
My library offers ebooks but requires adobe software "flash reader.". When u try to download, it says "Apple restrictions prevent download"

Is there any alternative, or is Apple developing a way to access library ebooks?

There's nothing quite like free books.

Overdrive is the app my library uses.

mlouise

iPF Noob
Reaction score
wifi only ipad 2 wants authenticating from my mobile wifi

How to authenticate wifi ipad 2for to my own wifi? It will not connect to safari do i need the computer to you connect it? Its a verizon mifi. How to i fix this?

schnarfengrubler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mlouise, you should call your ISP....methinks they can walk you through it...

jcpete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I ask a question or post a thread of a problem? All I see is reply to thread.

joemac69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all, can anyone suggest a decent app for facebook for iPad - have tried friendly and my pad, also intouch, but I have problems with all of them, find it odd that there is not an amazing app for Facebook. Maybe someone has found an unusual one that you could share the secret with me. Thanks all and it's nice to meet you all - new member Joe from Scotland

Greenrooster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have an ipad1 since the day it came out. I am starting to notice a few issues and wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same problems.

1. My opening screen freezes. I can't unlock or enter my passcode. I have to reset the iPad. (home/on-off)
2. When I download an app update, the app will not open and I have to reset the iPad.
3. Sometimes I have to delete and reload apps just to get them to work.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts