What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome to iPadForums.net - Your Apple iPad Forum & Community

Terri Ayers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.AveryAndAyers.com
Thanks! Glad to be a part of this forum

I need help with getting my ipad calendar to sync the entries I make into my google online calendar. How do I post this to get some advice? Thanks!

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Eff you iBook spammer, enjoy your ban.

2edqclz.gif

cab4872

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I finally got my iPad! I love it. Was a bit apprehensive at first so I rented one before buying.

Maya56

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Got mine

I got the 32g and bought a verizon mifi. I can have wifi wherever I go for $39 a month. The mifi was free with a 2 year contract. Can't wait to learn to use it to it's full capability. Looking forward to learning a lot from this forum and you guys.

Dom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
France mobile providers.

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this iPad thingy,
Iam travelling to France and would like to get a simcard for 3G.
Ido not want a contract, preferably a prepaid style account.
Any ideas?

cullen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
love iPad

I come from China,now it is just the morning.may be it is ur night.but it is not matter..beacause we all like iPad..............:)

J.adpeer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
All I can say:
THANKS!
Yeah, I just joined but I have to admit I am a fanatic of Apple and since I got my iPad, I´ve been going NUTS!
I started off browsing around a couple days ago looking for answers and I said: why browse around looking for answers when I can join the community and be a part of it? Well, thats what I did and I´m enjoying it!!
Great Forum BTW:D

Most reactions

Latest posts