What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome International members

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to ipad forums :)
It seems we have many users from all over the globe that I have not had the pleasure to meet so just to let you know we have an International iPad Users forum in Regional iPad Groups just for you.

As you are aware most of us will not have Apple ipad released until late April or much later

I ask all of our international members to come to the International forum and let us hear your views and comments and if you do not mind complete the following:

a) Where you are from : Country, City
b) Do you own an ipad if so what model
c) If you are going to buy an ipad if so what model
d) When do you expect to receive your ipad if you are buying one
e) Are there any specific concerns you have relative to your country and Apple ipad or Apple in general that we may answer
f) Do you own a stand alone Apple Macintosh or PC and what type that has itunes on it.
g) Which itunes store do you use? ( Country )
h) Finally what would you like this forum to provide to you as an international member

We are here to assist and answer questions and most importantly help you enjoy the forum.

Cheers
Colin
Down under in Brisbane Australia
Time Thursday 9th April 10: 22 pm

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm American, but I live in Japan, I consider it my home.

I own an iPad, but I won't have it until Monday. My parents back in Seattle mailed it to me, I can't wait to get it. I use the US iTunes store most of the time.

Japanese people for the most aren't really big into iPods and iPhones like we are in the US and other countries, so I'm not sure how receptive they will be to the iPad.

What do I expect from this forum? Just up to date news and information on fun/useful stuff to do with my iPad.

Jason

OP
col.bris

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fantastic thanks for info and welcome check out the International forum lower in page we have made a few specific threads.

Regards Colin

Ps If you can reenter details there if thats not a pain

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am french Living half in Singapore half in China … and my iPad come from US

And i consider my self as Swiss , where i live 10 years

Last edited:

auspad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
born in italy till age 12, sentenced to america till i was 18, now in aus "hiding from da fuz", am putting an order on an ipad as the soon as they are available here in aus im not getting a 3g because i can hack peoples computers and use their wifi:p i speak italian as primary but also speak english fluently and i regard my self as an aussie

Most reactions

Latest posts