What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Welcome Cimo Technologies as a sponsor of iPadForums.net!

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
iPadForums.net would like to welcome Cimo Technologies as a support sponsor!

Cimo sells a wide variety of cases for the Apple iPad including Silcone Cases, Soft Gel Cases, Sleve Cases, Flap Cases and Screen Protectors!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL: Cimo Cases, We got you covered

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Thanks iDan! We'd just like to point out we have already received most of the cases and have shipped a number of them. If you've already placed an order then your case/screen protector is on it's way!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cimo , i welcome you twice , first as a member , second as a colleague in iPad accessories field

As you know the market is big enough, as one of my favorite sentence is : When have no competition that mean no market

Greggles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks iDan! We'd just like to point out we have already received most of the cases and have shipped a number of them. If you've already placed an order then your case/screen protector is on it's way!

Cool looking cases - I particularly like the gel ones. I have a slight concern re: the fit as:

1) You presumably have not had an iPad to work with; and
2) As with every iPad case I have seen, yours has a flat back, whereas the iPad itself has quite a curve on it

I assume you are confident it will fit? Also, what are your shipping costs to the UK for one case?

Cheers, Greg

cimousa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.cimousa.com
Cool looking cases - I particularly like the gel ones. I have a slight concern re: the fit as:

1) You presumably have not had an iPad to work with; and
2) As with every iPad case I have seen, yours has a flat back, whereas the iPad itself has quite a curve on it

I assume you are confident it will fit? Also, what are your shipping costs to the UK for one case?

Cheers, Greg

Thanks!

No we did not have an iPad to work with but yes, we are confident it will fit. We trust our suppliers and if there is any issue with the fit we will gladly accept a return.

Shipping costs during this promotional period are free internationally.

tehBrad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
just to let you know, on the side bar of the home page of the forum

the word "Sponsors" is spelled wrong

OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Fixed! This was my fault :)

just to let you know, on the side bar of the home page of the forum

the word "Sponsors" is spelled wrong

living2345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome cimousa, I have already ordered a case and am looking forward to receiving it.

Most reactions