What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh my goodness, guess what we picked last week. The same pears. They are delicious.

We picked a bumper crop of conference pears from our one tree 3 weeks ago. The pears are so delicious, especially when refrigerated. The apples are delicious too. We also enjoyed our first crop of raspberries from a cane which we planted this year.

2013 has been a very good year. :)

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We've had raspberries, gooseberries, red pears, conference pears, and a bumper crop of Bradley's. We also had broad beans, peas, runner beans, courgettes, marrows, cucumbers, tomatoes, rhubarb and we would have had red currants but my horse had all of them.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We've had raspberries, gooseberries, red pears, conference pears, and a bumper crop of Bradley's. We also had broad beans, peas, runner beans, courgettes, marrows, cucumbers, tomatoes, rhubarb and we would have had red currants but my horse had all of them.

Good on Shamrock munching away the red currants :d

Weather wise it's not nice today, it's rain all day :(

London, UK

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Love my new weather app - MyRadar pro says it will be a little warmer days, but cooler nights.

Attachments

• image-4133295948.jpg
    image-4133295948.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 116
OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here are my Friday photographs. It's the last set I will be posting as a full year has now gone by since I started the project....

image-319982944.jpg

image-1216631857.jpg

image-958633046.jpg

I'm loving the HDR option which the camera now offers. :) ...

image-4161494317.jpg

The weather is better than that forecasted yesterday morning. It was supposed to be wet and windy today!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
That was a great set of photos Richard and thank you. The evolution within your back garden, especially with the installation of that "space ship", and the progress of your across-street neighbour's garage, was quite entertaining.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you Richard, I have shared your evolving yard with friends and all have enjoyed the changes (and the excellent photography)

dianne137

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woke to the sound of my smoke detector telling of a power failure.60 k. Winds probably fell a tree onto power lines. Had my camp stove out boiling water when I remembered that my bean grinder is electric.ipad had the time but no wifi.just about to make do with tea and the power came back on.ahhh coffee.

Most reactions

Latest posts