What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Weather

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Today promises to be sunny but cool right across Southern Britain. That's a good thing as our guests are off to Bath for the day.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yesterday was a very sunny 90, today is supposed to be a high of 66 and rain.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's cooler here ( about 18degC ) with sunny spells. At least it's dry for now. Oops, I shouldn't have said that. We want our builder to complete the external works uninterrupted. :)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
It's cooler here ( about 18degC ) with sunny spells. At least it's dry for now. Oops, I shouldn't have said that. We want our builder to complete the external works uninterrupted. :)

My builder's external works (roofing) are on hold for now with rain in the forecast. So they are on to tearing up walls, etc. in the interior. I sure hope they finish soon.

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Czevski said:
My builder's external works (roofing) are on hold for now with rain in the forecast. So they are on to tearing up walls, etc. in the interior. I sure hope they finish soon.

I hope the weatherproof membrane / under felt is in place Czevski.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I feel Fall is in the air. Our Maple in the back is starting to change color already. So sad to see Summer finishing...but happy that Fall is coming, even though it will start getting cold for us.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
its the same here,the days are getting shorter and theres a chill in air first thing,by the time we get to bonfire night it will be dark here by 5pm.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
On the other hand, our members from OZ are enjoying the end of winter and the upcoming spring.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
Which is why teleportation would be handy right about now.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

You can use mine, Admiral.:D

image-2202817921.jpghttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Transporter2.jpg

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
scifan57 said:
On the other hand, our members from OZ are enjoying the end of winter and the upcoming spring.

We sure are.....and it's great! Still cool at night here though but apparently we are in for a scorcher by the end of the week!

Admiral....the skies have finally opened up a little and we had the first drops this morning at 1am.....just drizzle but I'm hoping for some real rain, but it's so good to see finally and it will allay some fears for many about bushfires! My garden sure needs it!

Nice moniker you have there too ;)

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Weather has been cool but dry today. The roofing is almost finished on the whole house. Some days I wonder if the builders will ever finish, and then they accomplish a lot in one day.

Most reactions

Latest posts