What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

timewaster25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me too: timewaster25. And does anyone have the graveyard? I need it for my quest and none of my current friends has it.

krZynD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me add me :)

Add me. Plenty of shops for everyone!:)

krZyND

i'm on We Farm also :D

lide02

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Friends needed

In any case, I'm looking for friends in We Rule.

Add me: lidie02

thanx

inadeqite

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
We need more friends..
Add us plz: inadeqite and lisa-alisa.

thanx

lvl 24

Last edited:

Karen Hart

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know how this works, but I need some friends/neighbours in We Rule for Ipad. Can you either let me know how to add friends or please add me!:confused:

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a tip for everyone. If you go to your friends list. Add someone, I have about 20 pages of friends so this works well with me. Plus I have shops in all kingdoms. but if I don't have what you need then go to my name on your friends list -
Then click on the name and then their friends list so you see their entire friends list, you can then add those people as your friends also and check for special things you need to book for your quests.

maryw2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
adding friends

I don't know how this works, but I need some friends/neighbours in We Rule for Ipad. Can you either let me know how to add friends or please add me!:confused:

You can start by adding all the people from the forum. Unless your game name is the same as your name here, you need to put that on your posts as well.

People don't need to add you for you to be their friend, you can just add them to your friend's list to get started booking their shops.

momolatte

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pls add me "momolatte" im an active player and i'll make sure ur jobs are being done =)

Most reactions

Latest posts