What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

mateo221

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need some we rule friends!

username: matthowley and matthowley440

Thanks!

Sway18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game Testing

Be the first to test out the most innovative new game coming to the app store! If you play games like We Rule a lot and are interested in game testing a game similar to We Rule (with a cool twist) then let me know asap! We will begin testing next week. Please post your name (doesn't have to be your real name) and UDID number to sign up to be a game tester for us or message me on facebook at facebook.com/sasvari

Visit raisethevillage.com to learn more about the game you will be testing.

Thanks!

Giants_Fan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey ladies and gents, friend me for farming :) afilipino, i have my ipad all the time

Ruk1234

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We rule and we city friend add

Please add me for we rule (level 21 lots of shops and always playing). ruk1234
Also we city (level 21 lots of shops)

User ruk1234

Thanks guys!

Carlnix30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Need friends please

Hello everyone! I would like to have more active members as friends.

Carlnix30 I have accounts in we farm we city and we rule. Please help:D

dolfb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please add me

I am now on level 30 and have all the high paying shops. You will not regret it if you add me as I am daily several times logged in and guarantee prompt delivery.

So therefore add me: dolfb

thanks and see you soon

bubbaba

iPF Noob
Reaction score
anybody else have this problem, I cannot add or delete any friends on we rule anymore. When I delete friends they just show up again. When I try to add friends they do not stay in my friends list or the app crashes. I have deleted and reinstalled as well with same results. I contacted the We rule developers and they say they are working on this but this was about 1 month ago. It is really frustrating as I have alot of friends that do not play anymore and I cant get rid of them.

Most reactions

Latest posts