What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Ponky1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We Rule Add us

We Rule - Add the following users, always online several times per day. High xp stuff, happy shopping.

ponky1
ponky2
cswright
chrisboy86
kerri069
brodie069
jackson100309

Thank you and see you online

dolfb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dolfb now on level 60

Hi everyone

Now on level 60 and all high paying shops in sufficient quantities available. Several times a day on line and will always deliver.

So please add me: dolfb

Rebeccaap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Add me! Level 51. I play multiple times daily and always accept and deliver orders. Thank you :) Ldbugbecca

Demendonca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone. i am Demendonca. Please add me to your friends' list. I have great need of new friends to continue playing! Ignore my Elfen-world and you will not regret the visit.

Arts

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My name is Arpos, Please share your toygifts to complete my goal.
I'am at level 68!!!! Have almost every building

marja

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello everyone, can you please ad me ? I look every day and deliver always. My ID is: freubelaar

tanya-a1968

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all -

I'm an active (daily) player on level 62. I'm looking for WR friends who believe in fair play. I have many who are happy to accept
orders but do not reciprocate by placing orders. If you're an active player who places orders when others order from you, feel free to add me. We can help each other level up.

tanya-a1968

Most reactions

Latest posts