What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

We Rule Friends Needed

Level 41 nearly 42. Always expanding Adding more buildings have at least one of each that don't cost real money 4 red dragon and 10 chateau's with more to be added soon feel free to add. Play many times a day... Redrum3369

I have a lot of good stuff and it's growing everyday, including graveyard and all Christmas related stuff. Also active on We Farm Safari, Adventure Bay, and We City. Add me - Bobo477

Hi Guys,

Please add me, rickycarter85

I'm level 39 with Lots of open shops and I play all the time! I need new friends as most people in my friends list have stopped playing and don't fulfil or make any orders :(

Last edited:
Hey there

Add me too, always deliver and have great shops!

Pbersan

Tnx y'all!

If you're talking about We Rule Quests, is there any way to do quests without having neighbors? If not, I need some. :) I'm only level 6, but try to log on as much as I can.

JohnRM22 is my name.

Still looking for more players to add me and order. I'm on level 38 with some of the top items available (multiple) and more being adding rapidly. Orders filled fast. Also check south relm for additional vineyards. (hardly get orders from south relm).

Also active on We Farm, We City and Adventure Bay! Will find high gold/XP items on all four games. Add me!!!

Happy ordering.

mekeo21

I hope some of the more advanced players don't mind me adding them to my neighbors list. I'm still pretty new to the game (haven't finished my first quest yet). Us noobs, huh? :)

*Name Re-Post*

My boyfriend and I love to play We Rule! We are both looking for friends. We're re-posting because lots of people stopped playing. We cannot accept people from We Rule I-Pad, all we have is the I-Phone.

Masandra: Level 39
MaelstromWraith: Level 40

Thanks! We have aesthetically pleasing kingdoms and we play regularly! We look forward to playing with you!

I hope some of the more advanced players don't mind me adding them to my neighbors list. I'm still pretty new to the game (haven't finished my first quest yet). Us noobs, huh? :)

Advanced players love new players. The new player gets to order from the advanced player who usually has high gold/xp items which benefits both of them! Plus as a player who has been playing for a while, when I have a new friend starting out I try to find something on their "kingdom,farm,city" to buy from them to help them start building up their gold and being able to advance in the game. Being an active player is what is important. Try to fill orders in a timely manner. And don't let crops die. If I see someone w dead crops it's a sign they might not be playing anymore, so I move to another friend to place a order. If I see dead crops multiple times then I usually remove that person after about a week.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back