What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Way to undelete a track on iPad 2?

Valhjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By mistake I deleted one album track on my iPad 2. Is there a way to undelete it? Iwhen this happened, I hadn't
Synced my pad to iTunes in my computer yet. I hope there's a way to recover the song!

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Well, if the album (including your deleted song) is in the music library of your iTunes on the computer and is checked to sync, then the song should be reloaded back onto your iPad - try a sync and let us know what happens? Good luck - :)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
By mistake I deleted one album track on my iPad 2. Is there a way to undelete it? Iwhen this happened, I hadn't
Synced my pad to iTunes in my computer yet. I hope there's a way to recover the song!
AFAIK there isn't a way to really "undelete" a file of any nature on the iPad, although there are some software programs designed to recover photos, etc..

Where did you get the track initially? If it was from iTunes you can always download it again...

Downloading past purchases from the App Store, iBookstore, and iTunes Store

You can do the same with Amazon MP3 purchases too, but it's a bit more complicated.

Hope that helps and if you have any more details go ahead and post them...I'm sure others will chime in as well.

OP
V

Valhjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for your advice, giradman. I synced my ipad with my lap itunes, and the track was downloaded back into the pad! Thanks to you too, Richadams. Problem solved. You guys are terrific! Good day to you!

OP
V

Valhjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks a lot, Richadams, I tried your suggestion and it did work! I am new to ipad, so I'm still at a loss concerning some of its functions. Thanks a lot for your advice. Have a great day! :)

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Valhjim said:
Thanks a lot, Richadams, I tried your suggestion and it did work! I am new to ipad, so I'm still at a loss concerning some of its functions. Thanks a lot for your advice. Have a great day! :)

Glad to help...even more pleased things are good again.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts