What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Water damage

jgorman13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey, does anyone know how well this would resist a few drops of water or another liquid that would accidentally get on it. Im not talking about being submerged. Do you think the rubber around the screen would keep out a few drops?

Also, is there a water damage indicator in the headphone jack spot like the touch/iphone?

Just curious to see if anyone knows about this. And yes, ive seen the pc world stress test lol

dennis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And yes, ive seen the pc world stress test lol

You can navigate with coffee! :D

I haven't seen anything more than the PC world stress tests. So I don't have any more info on the iPad's tolerance for water/moisture.

But the whole idea of any water/liquid getting on iPad scares me. I would play it safe and try to keep your coffee cup at least a foot away.

OP
J

jgorman13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Somethings just tells me starbucks might one day get the best of the ipad

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My brother sent me a hilarious commercial about this, sort of. I will try to find it and give a link, but I did not want to post it as it is inappropriate for some viewers

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The video is at unique daily and is called disappointed iPad developers. I thought it was real at first, then cracked up.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts