What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching Videos

Borderboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
can anyone help? I have a number of my own videos/movies stored on One Drive in the Cloud. Wanted to watch them while on holiday. All of them would show a few minutes then freeze. Only ones that worked were those transferred via iTunes before going on holiday and I could watch on the Video App on iPad.
Unfortunately could only use 2 videos this way due to lack of space.

is there an app or method that when away i can successfully access One Drive and watch these videos. Obviously don't have access to a PC or iTunes when away.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
can anyone help? I have a number of my own videos/movies stored on One Drive in the Cloud. Wanted to watch them while on holiday. All of them would show a few minutes then freeze. Only ones that worked were those transferred via iTunes before going on holiday and I could watch on the Video App on iPad.
Unfortunately could only use 2 videos this way due to lack of space.

is there an app or method that when away i can successfully access One Drive and watch these videos. Obviously don't have access to a PC or iTunes when away.
The reason they're freezing up on you every few minutes is because you don't have enough WiFi bandwidth to handle streaming those videos. The solution would be a faster internet connection.

OP
Borderboy

Borderboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The reason they're freezing up on you every few minutes is because you don't have enough WiFi bandwidth to handle streaming those videos. The solution would be a faster internet connection.
That was my thought. Tested when I came home. My router gives me 39 download and 9.7 upload using infinity. Same problem so don't thinks it's the wifi. Had infinity when away as well

Most reactions

Latest posts