What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

transferring video files from cloud to ipad3

dcb3354

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for way to transfer video files i have uploaded to the cloud (google drive, dropbox, whatever) to my ipad without the automatic syncing process. I need to be able to choose what files i want to download to my ipad. I have tried sharing a file in google drive to my ipad email address but when i click on the shared file in my inbox email received from google drive (mp4 file) it says i need to upgrade my flash player to watch the video? I'm simply trying to upload mp4 videos to a cloud so i can download chosen ones to my ipad to watch when i am on the road (because i don't have enough storage to download them all before i leave) I'm not comfortable with progs like TeamViewer do to security concerns. If ipad had a usb this wouldn't be a problem oh well...Any solutions here? thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts