What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watching video on facebook

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello all,

How can I watch videos on Facebook ? Since IPad doesn't support adobe flash player!
Is there any application I should install?

Looking forward for replys please?

Last edited:

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are several third-party web browsers that 'sort of' support Flash by hosting it on their company's website. I've tried iSwifter, with mixed results. There's a free 'lite' version (limited viewing time) that you can try to see if it works for you. But there are quite a few other browsers that have a similar capability if iSwifter doesn't suit your needs.

Tim

OP
T

Tinamooli

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you very much Tim,
I have installed Iswifter, but this application is very slow and not high quality !!

Reaction score
+1michall
BUT its still not great on videos of any length.
op, it works but don't expect miracles as It is a memory and battery hog, both foreign concepts to the iPad and it gets confused sometimes and the sound/video may be out of sync or it may seem sluggish. It's not a true Flash player on the iPad but it can act like Flash with a slow connection at times.

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved

Last edited:

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BUT its still not great on videos of any length.
op, it works but don't expect miracles as It is a memory and battery hog, both foreign concepts to the iPad and it gets confused sometimes and the sound/video may be out of sync or it may seem sluggish. It's not a true Flash player on the iPad but it can act like Flash with a slow connection at times.

Very nice ~ copied for my notes.:D

Most reactions

Latest posts