What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch Photos Face Galleries

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I decided to share the various images I've been creating for the Photos face for the Apple Watch. I probably won't use them much myself, but I'm having fun making them. I'd put them on the dedicated Apple Watch forum, but there's no gallery there.

They are pretty low resolution, since they are 312 x 390, the watche's resolution. Feel free to use or modify them as you like.

Album: Watch Faces | Apple iPad Forum

OP
twerppoet

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Love the UnderDog one! :)

Thanks.

I've added 8 more. That about exhausts the old stuff I can easily convert. At least the images that I think work.

My favrites of the new bunch:

image.png
image.png

OP
twerppoet

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've been practicing cartoon dogs, for no particular reason, so I thought I'd make another watch face image. Here's a picture of it on the watch. The image can be found in the gallery, double size because that's easier to work with in the drawing app I used.

image.jpeg

What the heck. Here is the jpg too, because I don't like how the picture turned out.

image.jpeg

Most reactions