What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Watch abc app and netflix app outside the US (Mexico)

terjala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
would like to make it work in norway too

Please send invite to that service as hotshield does not work on my pc and thus not ipad I guess

wkramer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm leaving for my home in Mexico on Sunday and have just signed up at strongvpn for a year at $55. Added it to my desktop, laptop and IPad in about 5 minutes. All show the strongvpn ip in New York when the ip address is asked for. Great service for the money. Now I just have to bring an extra HDMI cable with me to see Netflix from my laptop on the bigscreen in Mexico.:)

thomasfals

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
thomasfals.com
I'm leaving for my home in Mexico on Sunday and have just signed up at strongvpn for a year at $55. Added it to my desktop, laptop and IPad in about 5 minutes. All show the strongvpn ip in New York when the ip address is asked for. Great service for the money. Now I just have to bring an extra HDMI cable with me to see Netflix from my laptop on the bigscreen in Mexico.:)

Sounds good - it really is an easy setup indeed. I am loving it big time - have a good trip.

cmalinowski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use blackVPN. Good as well. Although, I used it for the opposite (looking like I was in the UK).

Chris

Maastheus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys! Is there anybody who could upload the netflix ipa for the ipad on a file sharer or just send it to my by mail? please pm me! i live in europe and got everything set up (VPN etc) just the ipa is missing!

Thanks in advance!

:)

johnkim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used to use Hotspotshield but the speed was unbearable and the ads were intrusive. I found another solution called UnoTelly.com It's not a VPN but somehow it gets back the block.

I'm streaming from Netflix from Sweden right now. It works lke a charm.

Cocky472

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Referral

Hi ... I just read this thread. Is the proxy service you're promoting still a working option for iOS devices and if so please send me a referral to burwellrichard at me.com

thanks

jediondito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All!

I am using region-free from zenok (no problem so far), but lately Netflix has rejected my credit card (Colombian credit card). Do you know any solutions available to solve this? I've heard you can make Netflix work with gift cards, is that true? anyone has tried? Thanks

Most reactions