What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want to watch Fox News live streaming

Darlene7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there an app or is it possible to watch live streaming Fox News on the Ipad2 - just got my Ipad2 and have been trying to find an app or a way to watch it streaming live but can't. Any help would be appreciated, thanks to anyone - Darlene

Boet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Darlene,

I am sure there are several radio apps. I have Pandora, TuneIn Radio and NPR. The TuneIn Radio found lots of Fox News stations... Hope this helps.

Kathy

Boet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh missed that you want to see it streaming live. I went to the app store and searched for fox news. Lots of returns. Check any out, read the description and than the feed back.

OP
D

Darlene7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, have tried a few but not go live, thanks so much - Darlene

OP
D

Darlene7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks so much Smooth65 - on my way to the app store now!!! Thanks again, Darlene

OP
D

Darlene7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bought it before I checked it out enough, no fox news and can't return - that will teach me to read more info on the product before I buy - my own fault!! Thank you anyway, Darlene

BobDenny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you installed the FoxNews iPad app? When they have live streaming (7AM-10PM Eastern or something, it's too late for me to see right now) you'll have Live as one of the choices that slide by. It works great on the iPad 2, though what you see won't match up in time with the TV feed.

Most reactions

Latest posts