What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Live streaming browser

kukki735

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have ipad2. Can someone please help me or suggest how I can watch live cricket streaming as it doesn't support the websites which I use on my laptop or PC to watch.

Gulfvis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kukki735 said:
I have ipad2. Can someone please help me or suggest how I can watch live cricket streaming as it doesn't support the websites which I use on my laptop or PC to watch.

Try the app for Puffin Browser. It will give you the ability to watch streaming video.

OP
kukki735

kukki735

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gulfvis said:
Try the app for Puffin Browser. It will give you the ability to watch streaming video.

@Gulfvis... Thanks alot mate! It is working...

OP
kukki735

kukki735

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dhewson777 said:
Also check as the site may have its own iPad app.

@dhewson777.. Thanks for the suggestion but that broswer is working. I tried to get ipad's app for thr site but they dont have one yet.

Gulfvis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kukki735 said:
@dhewson777.. Thanks for the suggestion but that broswer is working. I tried to get ipad's app for thr site but they dont have one yet.

I have Puffin on my IPhone and IPad. Should be in the Apple Store.

OP
kukki735

kukki735

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gulfvis said:
I have Puffin on my IPhone and IPad. Should be in the Apple Store.

O yess!!! Got it and is working... That's great! Cheers mate

Most reactions

Latest posts