What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Want A Free iPad? Go To (Or Back To) College

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
setonhall1.jpg

There is no doubt that the iPad will have huge implications for the educational market, with an emphasis on further education in the collegiate levels. Seton Hall, a well-known and respected university in Pennsylvania, is offering up free iPads to all full-time students this fall.

Where many colleges offer computer hardware such as laptops and in-dorm desktop computers to their students, Seton Hall seems to be the first major institution to offer iPads as a means to aid in the educational process.

So, anyone wanna move to Pennsylvania and go Old School with me??

Link - Engadget

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The iPad invasion on campus has officially begun! I bet this will be the first of many colleges to offer free iPads, not to mention High Schools, Middle Schools, and Elementary Schools that will start offering programs like this.

iDaryl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah, once they make them more durable so they can be dropped and tossed, my daughter won't have to lug around that gigantic history book of hers! My God, the book is HUGE!! It has to weigh at least 5lbs!! :D

OP
C

Craig

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
good catch! Dan, need an edit ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts