What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wait with me!

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
newfie said:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Do you mind clarifying? thanks!

Not at all! Although Matt clarified, here is a .pdf copy of exactly what I did while I was considering my [who was I kidding...my inevitable :p] iPad purchase...

Attachments

• iPadWants.pdf
    19.5 KB · Views: 408
OP
newfie

newfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
newfie said:
I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

Do you mind clarifying? thanks!

Not at all! Although Matt clarified, here is a .pdf copy of exactly what I did while I was considering my [who was I kidding...my inevitable :p] iPad purchase...

awesome list!
THANK YOU!!!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Great list W1ngman. My only suggestion is to use zumocast rather than air video as it will also allow you to access your docs and picture folders. Great when you want to quickly check something while lying in bed. I have both and they really do work well at converting and streaming at the same time.

OP
newfie

newfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just Checked the tracking number, it says in transit!

But the estimated delivery is NEXT tuesday! :(

Let's hope I don't have to wait another four days...

OP
newfie

newfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well it didn't come today :-(
Which means I'll get it Monday AT THE EARLIEST!
:( :( :(

OP
newfie

newfie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MY IPAD IS HERE!!!!!

It just arrived, just now! Time to sync it up and have some fun!

Thanks for waiting with me!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Did you load up os 4 straight away? Or did it ship with the update? No sense waiting!

w1ngman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great list W1ngman. My only suggestion is to use zumocast rather than air video as it will also allow you to access your docs and picture folders. Great when you want to quickly check something while lying in bed. I have both and they really do work well at converting and streaming at the same time.

That's a BIG 10-4 on ZumoCast! Wow!...I installed that last night and then found myself thoroughly amazed that I could be at work....and could access my personal files (.pdfs, office docs such as word & excel, photos, and vids) stored on an external hard drive USB'd to my personal home computer. AND...*and*...be at McDonald's for lunch...and could access my business files stored on network drives at my office! Basically, as long as I created the 'handshake' for ZumoCast between my iPad and the client-install on my two PCs...I am golden to access files anytime!

Great...GREAT...app. Thanks for the heads up! Happy Turkey Day to you Hasty!

- Dave

SteamBMW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great list of Apps wingman, many thanks for posting that. When my IPAD shows up, I will be installing most of what you have listed. Have you found any more that were useful to use?

Most reactions