What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice Recorder Question.

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]I just recently downloaded & installed the Audio Memos Free voice recorder, which doesn't do a bad job at all. But I am hungering for something with a bit more under its hood, and was checking into two other (paid) Apps at the App Store. Following, are the two:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]..................................................................................[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1). Audio Memos - The Voice Recorder ($4.99)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]2). Voice Recorder HD ($1.99)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]..................................................................................[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Price doesn't necessarily translate into a better, or inferior product, and I hope to get some input from users of any of the above mentioned. Hopefully, there will be someone who has had experience also with the free one that I just recently came across. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I am assuming that all of them feature Time/Date stamping, but what I would really like to have is one with very high quality mic sensitivity, and with voice activation - even from sleep mode.[/FONT]

One of the things that I REALLY hate about the 'Free' version I have, is that advertising window right smack-dab in the middle of the screen (it drives me bonkers :))

[FONT=&quot]Advanced thanks.[/FONT]

Last edited:

hapishap

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The full version of Audio Memos is extremely full featured. From voice activated recording, button or timer record functions to compression and quality settings, markers and a host of other great things. If you want lots of flexibility in recording Audio Memos (the full version) will fit the bill.

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The full version of Audio Memos is extremely full featured. From voice activated recording, button or timer record functions to compression and quality settings, markers and a host of other great things. If you want lots of flexibility in recording Audio Memos (the full version) will fit the bill.

Thanks. But you know what I did? I wound up purchasing the AudioMemos app. With the other program I would have had to purchase app add-ons anyway, to get the features that I wanted, which would have put me close to what I paid for the one I got.

I have fooled around with it enough, already, to determine just how good of a purchase it was for me, and have no doubt that I (my wife also) will continue to be extremely happy with it.

Most reactions

Latest posts