What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Voice activation ?

skipper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi again. Will there be voice activation App out for the Ipad?. It would be kewl if you could ask. "Ipad whats the time" the ipad would say. The time is 18:02 and 34 seconds" etc. Or you could replace "Ipad" with "Computer" Then as a question. Also you could ask what date it is and if it was possible ask it to see if you have any messages or any important meetings to go to when you have put them in the calander.

Sorry I just love the startrek type tech and getting realy excited now as it be here tomorrow or Friday :D:D:D:comingsoon:

Last edited by a moderator:

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
Download the free app Siri

You can ask it things like, find pizza place near buy and it will get you the local pizza shops.

or What movies are playing now, and it will get you movie times for theaters nearby.

or Remind me tomorrow about my doctor apointment, and it will send you an email reminder tomorrow.

ton more stuff, reserve table at restaurants...

Most reactions