What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

View the entire web page

ahartwell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a website that I need to use for school and I cannot see the whole page. Is there a way that I can? I've tried full screen on terra and atomic but those don't work. Please help.

darrenjcampbell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to see web pages in full as standard (you may need to pinch), so I'm wondering if maybe what you're describing is that you've been railroaded onto a mobile page? If you look around the page, usually down at the very bottom, can you see an option to switch to classic or desktop view/mode? Sometimes you just don't have the option, in which case Atomic Web is a decent browser app that lets you pretend you're on a desktop (if you choose the right setting).

Alternatively, perhaps you may be describing that you're missing some flash content. In which case, depending on the content, there may be tools that can help.

Please provide more information.

Most reactions