What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for open face leather case

Oldflangeyboy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm looking for a leather style case/sleeve that covers the whole of the back of the iPad and just the rim of the front leaving the entire screen open to view, i do not want one that has a flap on the front so it opens like a book
Please can someone help I've looked do hard but to no avail

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know of any leather case that only has what you describe. There's lots of plastic, silicone and metal ones - but no leather that I can see.

Have you thought of maybe applying a leather skin to the back? I have one and, while it doesn't wrap around the sides/to the front, it nicely covers the back of my iPad. I put it on for two reasons (1) I don't like the bulkiness of a case and (2) the metal of the back gets cold in upstate NY winters! :)

Just a thought. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck in your search.

Marilyn

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
you may want to give dealextreme a look. I get my cases there for super cheap and they have almost any type of case you could ask for. however it comes from china so don't expect fast shipping.

Most reactions