What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Very angry with Smart Alarm App!!

georgehowarth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I bought this Smart alarm app when I first bought my Ipad about a month ago (yes I'm still very new to all this!)..

I then had to pay more than I originally thought the app was gonna be because it didn't give me the full functions I wanted..

Anyway fine, although it cost more than originally advertised I had my app and it worked... For a few days!

After a recent OS upgrade it's taken the full functionality that I paid for away, gone back to the basic version and wants me to pay AGAIN for the upgrade I already purchased...

This can't be right, I'm fuming about it! Thing is I don't know how to contact the app makers to complain even..

Any help much appreciated,

Thanks,
George.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you post a link to this app in the App Store? I might be able to help you contact the developer but I need to be sure to which app you refer.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Some apps have a "restore purchases" button for just this reason.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Most reactions

Latest posts