What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Using video camera

Joq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I am in the video camera mode, how can I zoom in or out. In the manuel is written, that you must tap on the screen, however, only when I tap in the foto camera mode on the screen there is the possibillity to zoom in or out. In the video mode nothing happends. Is there a solution?

ian russell

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joq said:
When I am in the video camera mode, how can I zoom in or out. In the manuel is written, that you must tap on the screen, however, only when I tap in the foto camera mode on the screen there is the possibillity to zoom in or out. In the video mode nothing happends. Is there a solution?

My manual says tapping changes the subject focus not the zoom. Whenever I tapped, the camera jogged and this showed up on playback, it's not desirable at all! :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jmorton10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You really shouldn't zoom taking a picture either.

All it does is crop the image and make it even grainier that it is to begin with.

airhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
yup; that's what i heard/read, too. the only other thing i'd mention is taping on your subject when i camera mode; that's supposed to "tell" your camera what to focus on & make whatever lighting adjustments. (hope i'm not mistaken about that!)

Most reactions

Latest posts