What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

User Manual

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Can you recommend a good user manual for IPad Pro and IOS 12?

Also if not already done, Apple Support offers a lot of 'free' manuals for their offerings, as shown below - check the link. Dave :)
Screen Shot 2018-10-23 at 3.49.06 PM.png

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I still haven't been able to download the iPad User Guide for iOS 12 for offline reading. I can get it on my iMac, but not the iPad. Attempts to transfer from iMac to iPad by email, Dropbox, and AirDrop all fail. I think the problem is that it's an ebook, and no longer a PDF.

Jupiter7

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Apple iPad User Guide for IOS 12 is available from the Apple Book Store on any device, but there doesn’t seem to be a specific Pro guide.

Aerofly

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Apple iPad User Guide for iOS 12 covers all versions of the iPad.
Open Apple Books on the iPad >select Search>enter Apple iPad user guide, then select ‘See All’ in Book Store section.
You’ll then find all versions of the user guide which you can download straight to you Apple Books app.

Most reactions

Latest posts