What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Usage on jailbroke i pad

Status
Not open for further replies.

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I am so new to the JB scene, I have a 32g IPad 2 and have downloaded quite a few movies from movie box and downloaded, my question is how do I find out how much memory I have used. Is there an ap for that? I also have not figured out how to use sb settings and know nothing about themes, is there somewhere I can research this?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wench said:
Hi, I am so new to the JB scene, I have a 32g IPad 2 and have downloaded quite a few movies from movie box and downloaded, my question is how do I find out how much memory I have used. Is there an ap for that? I also have not figured out how to use sb settings and know nothing about themes, is there somewhere I can research this?

Go to Settings>General> Usage, it will show exactly how much memory is being used by apps, movies, TV shows, etc.. Tap the movies icon to see how much memory each movie and video is using.

OP
wench

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried that but, no movie icon. No data under video either. It is from JB download called movie box.
Thanx.

mwhartman

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried that but, no movie icon. No data under video either. It is from JB download called movie box.
Thanx.

What repo did you use to find movie box?

OP
wench

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
mwhartman said:
What repo did you use to find movie box?

Don't know what repo means. I downloaded from cydia

OP
wench

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wench said:
Don't know what repo means. I downloaded from cydia

So from cydia I installed movie box and universal downloader.

OP
wench

wench

iPF Novice
Reaction score
wench said:
So from cydia I installed movie box and universal video downloader.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
MovieBox provides access to media which infringes the owners copyright and as such cannot be supported or discussed further on our forums as per our rules.

Reminder - Rule 15
Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.

Piracy is illegal and the staff of iPadForums.net neither supports or condones it in any way. Jailbreaking and hacking is not an excuse to steal or pirate software!

Discussions, links, and sharing of any piracy related topics, apps, repositories, etc., will be deleted and the member will receive a warning which may lead to a ban.

Please review all our forum rules here

/THREAD CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions